DEPORTATION & REMOVAL
INFORMATION ON DEPORTATION DEFENSE
- How Does Someone Know If They Are In Danger Of Being Deported?
- What Are The Requirements For Cancellation Of Removal?
GROUNDS FOR REMOVAL
The Immigration and Nationality Act lists six major categories that can subject a non-citizen to deportation. These include:
- Inadmissibility at time of entry or adjustment of status, or violations of status
- Criminal convictions
- Failure to register or falsified documents
- Terrorism or security threats
- Become a public charge or primarily dependent on the government
- Unlawfully voted
AGGRESSIVE LEGAL REPRESENTATION AND DEPORTATION DEFENSE
Having worked with numerous clients, families and employers throughout our years of practice, our legal team is experienced in defending against deportation proceedings filed for any of these six reasons. With extensive knowledge of immigration law, USCIS procedures and the immigration court system, our firm can evaluate your case and determine where the most appropriate legal solution lies. We are capable of using numerous deportation defense strategies, including filing for registry or temporary protection status , cancellation and withholding actions, waiver applications, appeals proceedings, and others.
Deportation and removal proceedings are complex, but they can be handled competently and effectively by experienced legal professionals. Our legal team strongly advises anyone facing such issues to contact our firm as soon as possible. At the Fisher Legal Group, we’re in this together.
Get your questions answered - Call for an initial consultation or assessment of your needs (646) 453-4170.